Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Updated Blog: Due To Stupidity


It seems that this year's April Fools Day prank I played on myself. You may prefer to call it carelessness, though. Apparently, my blog url was spelled completely wrong. No wonder no one could find it. I suppose I slipped an extra "i" into infidel or something. Anyway, I just have to start over again. Sucks majorly. So here's the Miss Infidel Blog, spelled correctly and open for business. I reentered the old blogs in my previous post, though they don't have the pizazz they did before this mishap. I have to live with it, though, if I want my URL to match my Pen Name. And I do.

So let's try this again, shall we?

1 comment:

AlyseM said...

I've added you and made one myself (alyse-marie) incase you want to knows.

p.s. i had no problems finding ur blog