Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ticket to Hell

I'm honestly worried with the growing popularity of the McCain/Palin ticket. Polls these past few days usually show McCain almost 5 points ahead of Obama and I'm starting to think that progressive thinkers might not have a turn this upcoming term. I can't imagine what it would be like to have Governor Palin, a candidate who thinks the universe is 6,000 years old and that embryonic cells have more right to life than adults with debilitating diseases, to have a person like that in office. How can we possibly vote someone in who believes in sky hooks? Are we THAT stupid?... The Bush Administration... You think we would have learned.

I can't afford to go on a rampage right now, but I leave you with the following from Jon Stewart:


3 comments:

Jessica said...

don't get me started

Evolowe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evolowe said...

Whoa a topic that I go on for days about, but today I will not. I remember in 2004 when bush was voted back in office. Newspapers around the world headlined "How Stupid Can Americans Be?" Just to think his father Bush sr, made a statement saying that if you don't believe in god than you are not American. Bush, Mccain, palin all fuck ups and products of religion.